Well the answer is simplest and it is a big NO.
Dog’s tail can’t be straightened out. Dog is a very human friendly animal. Well, as a dog parent, we always see that our dog has their tail curved. It will always be a funny thing to try to straight it out actually.
Like a dog’s tail, which can be never be straightened.
We use sometimes to use as a proverb:
It is usually used when a lazy or incorrigible person does the same unwanted repeated things. and he can’t be changed. It is used as a insult for the person.
Whether a person can changed or not, is it worth to try to straighten a dog’s tail? Of-course for the fun part we can try this. But it is necessary to keep the dog busy while doing that. If not, he might react somehow unexpected way.
If a dog’s tail can’t be straitened, what does it do for a dog? Means is this a necessary means for dog? Or simply a part of the body?
dog uses it tails for various purposes.
- Dog uses it tail to keep weight balance from the opposite side of its body
- Dog that climbs uneven surface uses its tail to keep balance on uneven footing
- When running and taking curve it uses its tail for swift direction change
- In case of communication, dog uses it for wide range of variety. like waging
- When confront with enemy dog, it has signal with tail. Like, if it lowers it tails, it means surrender.
So, dog has a wide of purpose for its tail. So when you try to straight it out, try not to damage or hurt your dog.