ARTICLE 1 – CONSENT
How do we get your consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, schedule a delivery or return a purchase, we assume that you consent to our collecting your information and using it for this end only.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for another reason, for marketing purposes for example, we will ask you directly for your express consent, or we will give you the opportunity to refuse.
How can I withdraw my consent?
If after giving us your consent you change your mind and no longer consent to us contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you can notify us by contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 2 – COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, participate in a survey, review, contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job or upload your resume, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, age, location, your pet’s information (name, breed, date of birth, gender, etc.) and any other information you choose to provide.
Other Information We Collect:
When you access or use our Services or transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may derive the approximate location of your device from your IP address. In accordance with your device permissions, we may also collect information about the precise location of your device. You have the ability to stop the collection of precise location information at any time
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information Collected from Other Sources:
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, such as mailing list providers, data enhancement sources and publicly available sources, including information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room, or social media). If you apply for a job with us, we will receive your application information from our job applicant processing partners. Additionally, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we may have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
ARTICLE 3 – USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to deliver the products and services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
- Conduct audits related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and protect the rights and property of PetsEntirely and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- For limited, internal and operational use, such as to enable our website to function;
- Perform services on behalf of us or service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, or conducting analytic services;
- Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture, or control, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by, us;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by PetsEntirely and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services or third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing and purchasing behavior;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Evaluate your application and qualifications for employment with us; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
ARTICLE 4 – SHARE OF INFORMATION
We may share information as follows:
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that perform services for us, including e-mail and mobile marketing, analytics, web hosting, call center services, payment processing, coupon delivery, and data enhancement;
- With the public, if you post information online and elect to make it available to the public, such as by writing a product review on our website;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of PetsEntirely or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among PetsEntirely and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ARTICLE 5 – SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES AND THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit their privacy policies.
Please note that when you apply for a job with us, the privacy policies of our job applicant processing partners may govern the submission of your application information.
ARTICLE 6 – ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS PROVIDED BY OTHERS
ARTICLE 7 – DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
We store the information we collect about you and your pet(s) for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. However, no e-commerce solution or website is completely secure. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information, such as using strong passwords and using different passwords across your important online accounts. We will never request your password or credit card information through email.
Children’s Personal Information:
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 16.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
PetsEntirely is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. and other countries. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
ARTICLE 8 –YOUR CHOICES
You may update and correct certain account information you provide to us at any time by logging into your account or emailing our Customer Care at email@example.com
Certain mobile devices contain geo-location tracking capability. We may use such capability or other geo-location tracking technology to identify the location of devices in our store or nearby for marketing, to generate coupons or other offers, and for analytical purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. The Help or similar function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies.
Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from PetsEntirely by following the instructions in those emails or by logging into your account and changing your preferences. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
ARTICLE 9 – OUTSIDE USA
We do not sell your name, email address, phone number, address, or other information that identifies you to nonaffiliated third parties. If you are residing outside USA, we ensure you that we protect your privacy and information same as other customers, no matter your country of residence. Please use the Contact Us form for more queries.